Here's my current work flow:
- Respond to any Twitter notifications related to the course.
- Refer to static note in Evernote with a clipping of course readings, etc. (An Introduction to Open Education). This allows for easy access since I spend most of my day in Evernote.
- Check Twitter hashtag feed and respond directly when inspired to do so (try to do this at least once per day). This includes retweets, favoriting, quoting, and replying.
- Check Twitter hashtag feed of any blog posts that are of interest.
- Using Evernote, will share selected text from blog posts, leave a remark, and post to Buffer account to schedule future tweet.
- .Publish to blog any initial ideas based on weekly topics.
- Enter edX to post any links and contribute to discussions as required.
So far, this is working for me, although still just in week one. Will see how it goes...
I am curious how others manage work flows for #OpenEdMOOC.