Here are a few of My Favorite Things:
- I use my Galaxy Tab to manage tweets, email, facebook, Google+, and other web-surfing tasks. And my favorite Galaxy app right now is live365!
- I use my website and Moodle to organize my thoughts and my classes that I teach to pre-service English language teachers.
- I also like VoiceThread, WizIQ as a virtual classroom, Internet Archive, YouTube, BlipTV, Google Docs, Google Reader, and NetVibes as I use all of these both as a teacher and learner.
- Wikieducator is a great website. Producing OERs and OEPs is something I wish I could dedicate more time to.
- Skype is great for language exchanges and communicating with colleagues.
- Overall, I love Linux Mint 11 as it allows me to work more efficiently and effectively at the computer while feeling good that an OS of this caliber is possible as a result of people working together in an open and caring way (open source).