For those who are writing a narrative essay in Writing II, your final drafts are due on Tuesday, February 7, 2012. If you have questions about how to edit wikis or any other aspects of the Collaborative Understandings website, click the Videos tab and refer to the links under the CU website tutorials.
Your narrative essay should include the following:
- Introduction: quotation, background, main topic, and linking sentence to your first subtopic.
- Subtopic 1 (MEAL plan): main idea, evidence, analyze, and link
- Subtopic 2 (MEAL plan): main idea, evidence, analyze, and link
- Subtopic 3 (MEAL plan): main idea, evidence, analyze, and link
- Conclusion: Opener, restate your main topic, how you changed as a person, and concluding sentence
Also, include five new words or phrases that you've learned over the last two weeks and include these words or phrases in blue and bold.