Nov 2nd, 2018
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bnleez
- Leave comments via Podbean app.
- Add In the Classroom to your favorite podcatcher: RSS Feed
- Problem: backwash effect: how assessment can influence instruction
- What is portfolio writing assessement
- Self-regulation through portfolio assessment in writing classrooms
- Relationship between PA and the four phases of self-regulation (Figure 1, p. 5).
- Phase I: instruction and scaffolding
- Phase II: self-assessment, peer assessment, teacher feedback (first draft)
- Phase III: Teacher feedback (second-final draft) - cycles back to phase I
- Phase IV: error log and reflection; publish to eportfolio (decision-making process)
4. Participatory Call to Action: How do you incorporate portfolio assessment in your current teaching practice?